If you are someone who would like to build a winning team and experience entrepreneurship first hand, if you are creative and driven and wish to create lasting relationships, if you believe that at the core of any company, it’s the people who make it great and colorful, and if the answers to the above in your head is a yes, the role of people operations is the right one for you.
As we build more and more digital products at ColoredCow for our partners, we are keen to expand our current team and build a strategy for searching and hiring talents.
Great People -> Great Work + Great Life -> Great Relationships -> Great Business
- Great People – The only thing which we need to make it happen is to have great people. Be it hiring great people, building great people, or maintaining a great team.
- Great Work + Great Life – Great people seek greatness through their work and quality of life they seek As HR work we need to make sure that we have impactful projects and while achieving those we don’t miss life. To nurture a culture where everybody sees work and life integrated into one seamless thing and not two different entities. Life is too short to divide into different parts!
- Great Relationships – Great work and happy people build a great network. They nurture great relationships. Great relationship leads to trust. And people want to work with those whom they can trust. And as HR we need to be the enabler to make this happen.
- Great Business – With trust and great work business grows. It’s a sort of universal law! HR needs to make sure the inclusivity while we celebrate success.
We need to grow ColoredCow with this simple philosophy. In our 4 years of existence, we realized that there are a lot of experiments to conduct, new subjects to understand and research and too many stories to tell. And that’s where we need somebody who is
- Interested in entrepreneurship
- Interested in building a new age company
- And believes that at a core of any great company, it’s always great people
We Need You To
Understand ColoredCow’s culture and values through our current blogs, interview current team (maybe the ones who left too!), mentors, and clients. We need to tell the ColoredCow story to the world. Help us
- Develop a road-map for sustaining and building the culture further
- To educate new people, current team, partners, and clients about our culture
- Build pipelines for talent and create innovative staff development strategies
- To establish the fact that what we have here at ColoredCow is our competitive advantage
Define, evaluate, amplify all the human touch points – be it our relationship with universities, clients, hiring, or different communities.
Develop policy, processes, and procedures to make things better not just for the sake of it. Evaluate the current one and bring the new one wherever required. We don’t say that everything old is bad but on the other hand, we don’t believe in something because it’s the way it has been!
Build and nurture communities
All the above things are interlinked and achievement in one category will help set the motion for other categories.
Working during the day and reading by night.
- Work Rules, by Laszlo Bock
- Delivering Happiness, by Tony Hsieh
- Punished by Rewards, by Alfie Kohn
- Peopleware, by Timothy Lister and Tom DeMarco
- The Little Book of Hygge, by Meik Wiking
We don’t believe in the age, or years as the prerequisites to do great. Are you innovative and flexible to make things happen…
If you’re starting out, we have insights and experience to propel you for your journey. We also have programs for you to experiment and find your calling in this field.
If you already have a great experience then we would love for you to contribute to the growth and learning from the start.