- This three-day bootcamp is centered around on-boarding a fresh talent into a framework.
- We take a real-life problem and build an application for it in Laravel, the most popular PHP framework. We cover the complete SDLC in building the application.
- For rapid application development, we make use of Laravel’s prebuilt components and scaffolding.
- Throughout the program, we explain the scene actions of the Laravel components being used. We aim to remove the abstraction of using the framework and encourage further exploration and learning.
What all you will learn?
This program covers some of the fundamental building blocks of Laravel. We also explore how these components work and the role they play in the application.
- MVC architecture
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Introduction to frameworks
- Laravel installation and getting started
- Creating a basic application in Laravel
- Post Bootcamp exercises
What skills do you need to be a part of it?
- You’ll need the basic web development skills.
- You must complete the front-end and back-end development sessions.